1. Temporary tingling or warm sensation when touching the skin is a normal reaction. If the skin has been tested for hypoallergenicity, but if your skin is weak, avoid using it alone or immediately after cleansing, and use it after applying toner.
2. Do not use after acne extrusion or dermatology treatment as it may cause strong irritation.
3. Do not use with products containing chemical exfoliating ingredients.
(Check that there are no ingredients that may irritate when using the product, such as AHA, BHA, PHA, and retinol.)
4. Due to the nature of the product with a high vitamin C content, oxidation may occur when exposed to light or fine particles generated from the LED mask, so it is not recommended to use it in combination with the LED mask.
5. The expiration date of Vita C Brightening Ampoule is 2 months after opening. Vitamin C is vulnerable to light and air and is characterized by rapid oxidation. Therefore, it is recommended to complete the use within the expiration date.
6. It is recommended to use it twice a day in the morning and in the evening. Be sure to use sunscreen when going out.